Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Morning Pancakes





Saturday Mornings
are the most special morning for my family of any other day.

Why? you ask. Well, it is because Dad, that's me, makes is famous

homemade pancakes from scratch. I cook them

in a ton of oil so they get all crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside. Some maple syrup, butter, and powdered sugar top off the event.


For me I must have my coffee and I have been devouring the pancakes with the kids, but I'm fat now, so I started the zone again. So I did eat some pancakes this morning, but they were made from oatmeal, cottage cheese, and egg beaters. Here's to living healthy.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I am all about pancakes, Your waffles and breakfasts of all kinds. Especially those that are made in lots of butter and sugar. I'm excited to see read this blog Jeff!

Jeff Yoder said...

Grace,
Hello. It has been too long. My apologies.

Abby said...

What, no scrapple?!

Jeff Yoder said...

Leslie won't let me. Crazy Californian! Scrapple rocks my world.