Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scholar in the Making

This week Eden, my 4 year old, had her testing at Veritas Academy, the school which we have wanted our kids to go to for years.
It was the strangest feeling leaving my girl with a teacher I did not know, even though I had heard wonderful things about her, to be tested to see if E could get in to the school. I could not filter the flow of information coming to my little girl and protect her from what I deemed inappropriate. Nor could I encourage her when scared or apprehensive.
I left the room with a, "Have fun Eden, you'll do great!" and pit in my stomach. But yesterday we found out from the headmaster that Eden will start kindergarten in the fall at Veritas Academy.
I am so happy, and proud, and jealous of the education she will receive. I do look forward to learning everything I should have learned in public school. www.veritasacademy.com

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Such a fun blog!

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Love Veritas ---classical education! That is awesome that she is able to attend!