Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Over!!!

The crazy part of this Summer is over. Last time I blogged was right after Leslie's Bday, since then my grandfather passed on to see his creator, Eden had a birthday, we had our anniversary, father's day/reunion with my Ma's side of the fam, and Eden's dance receital. Done.

For Eden's birthday we went to Duth Wonderland. It's a kids amusement park. Very relaxing for me (no sarcasm needed). It really was pretty chill.


At the Family Reunion we had homemade mini-golf by a wheat field.


Eden's receital was priceless. Well $10 bucks a pop, but Eden dancing her little ballet routine infront of a 1,000 or so folks doing her best was priceless.

3 comments:

Josh H. said...

it's about time you post!
come on...give me some of that old time dispensational theology! bring it hoopahoopa boy :)

Jeff Yoder said...

Jesus is comin' back tomorrow, win some souls!!! Yeee Haaaw!

Shannon said...

Eden is so beautiful! love the family photo!